All Remarkable Leather Goods products are made in the United States with locally sourced leather. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery on all baseline leather products and 4-6 weeks for custom sized items. Production times are quicker due to volume of orders and inventory. We do offer shipping to Canada, please allow additional shipping time due to custom clearance. RLG is not responsible for customs charges.
Shipping charges are based on weight of the product and location. Some items are much more cost-effective to ship than others!
Return & Exchange Policy
Each product goes through quality control prior to being shipped (hence, our oops collection). Our products are completely handmade, please allow for small human errors such as minimal uneven stitching.
- Returns must be made within 15 days of delivery. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Order cancellations will be completely refunded to the customer if cancelled prior to shipping and engraving. Any orders already engraved, will still be charged for the cost of the nameplate. Nameplate will still be shipped to customer.
- Nameplates are non-refundable unless it is damaged upon delivery or has incorrect spelling. For example, if you purchase a halter with a nameplate and want to return it, the cost of the nameplate will not be refunded.
- We ship to Canada at a flat rate of $30.
- Remarkable Leather Goods is not responsible for customs or import charges to Canada. Customers are responsible for paying this cost. If the customer does not want to pay for importation costs, the package automatically becomes returned or abandoned by UPS or USPS. Customers who wish to not pay importation costs must pay the return fee (set by UPS or USPS), plus a 20% restocking fee. As always, nameplates are non-refundable.
- Missing products. Missing products must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery. We are a one woman company, sometimes I make small mistakes like leaving a blanket tag on my desk instead of in your package. We will replace these items... or most times, they're still on my desk...
- RLG is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. When a package shows as delivered through UPS or USPS, the customer must file any and all claims with the shipping service used. I can always help customers with this process by also filing a claim.
- We are EXTREMELY flexible with exchanges. We want you to be happy with our products! Always email us with sizing issues and we will do our best to make it right. Size exchanges must be reported to us within 30 days of delivery. If after 30 days, there is a 20% restocking fee.
- When it comes to exchanges, nameplates typically have to be destroyed when removed from an exchanged product. RLG offers replacement nameplates for exchanges at wholesale cost.
- We stand behind our products. If a product arrives damages or breaks due to manufacturers defect within 365 days, we will replace it.
- Horses will be horses. If your halter breaks due to equine manipulation, we can almost always fix the halter for you. Repair costs vary and are the responsibility of the customer.
For returns; email firstname.lastname@example.org.